How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line 9 holes of an 80ml (1/3 cup) muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine the butter and half the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High, stirring often, for 1 minute or until melted and smooth.
- Combine the almond meal, sugar and remaining chocolate in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the egg, vanilla and chocolate mixture. Stir until combined and smooth. Divide the mixture among paper cases. Top with the raspberries, pressing them into the mixture slightly. Bake for 15 minutes or until almost cooked through but still slightly fudgy.
- Combine the icing sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl. Stir in 1 teaspoon boiling water to make a drizzling consistency. Drizzle over the bites. Serve warm or cool.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 60g butter, chopped
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 80g (2/3 cup) almond meal
- 45g (1/4 cup) coconut sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 125g punnet raspberries
- 2 teaspoons pure icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons dark cocoa powder