How to Make:
- Place the avocado, grapefruit, spring onion, coriander, lime juice, sugar and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a bowl. Season. Toss gently to combine.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Place the salmon on a plate and drizzle over remaining oil to coat, leaving the salmon skin-side down. Season. Combine paprika, chilli flakes and extra sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the salmon. Cook on grill, skin-side down, for 2 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer the salmon to a plate. Set aside for 2 minutes to rest.
- Spoon avocado mixture over the salmon.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 2 firm ripe avocados, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 small red grapefruit, peeled, chopped
- 2 spring onions (shallots), thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch of caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (about 180g each) salmon fillets, skin on
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar, extra