How to Make:
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted shows little resistance. Drain. Carefully peel the potatoes (hold the potatoes with a tea towel if too hot). Coarsely chop. Return to the saucepan. Mash the potato, gradually adding the milk. Add the egg. Mash well to combine. Transfer the potato mixture to a bowl. Stir in the flour. Season well.
- Combine the ingredients for the salmoriglio in a small saucepan.
- Preheat the barbecue flat plate to high. Lightly spray with oil. Cook 1/4 cupfuls of the potato mixture for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes or until golden.
- Place pan with salmoriglio mixture on the flat plate and cook, whisking until warmed through. Cook the fish on the flat plate or grill for 2-3 minutes each side to until cooked through. Serve the fish with the potato cakes, parsley and lemon wedges. Drizzle with the salmoriglio.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 800g Desiree potatoes, unpeeled
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 75g (1/2 cup) self-raising flour (see Notes)
- 4 (about 150g each) firm white fish fillets
- Fresh continental parsley leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve Salmoriglio
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh continental parsley, chopped