How to Make:
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a frypan over medium-high heat. Season fish skin with pepper and cook, skin-side down, for 3-4 minutes until skin is crisp. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes or until just cooked. Transfer to a plate and rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- For Cajun salt, crush coriander seeds using a mortar and pestle, then combine with remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Return frypan to medium heat. Add the tomato, 1 tsp Cajun salt and remaining 1 tbs oil, and cook for 2-3 minutes until starting to collapse. Add the vinegar and cook for a further 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Scatter fish with extra Cajun salt and serve with tomato and mustard greens.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x 180g snapper fillets (skin on)
- 500g baby grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Purple mustard greens or wild rocket leaves, to serve Cajun salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/4 cup (55g) sea salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules