How to Make:
- Heat a barbecue hotplate or grill on medium-high heat. Spray both sides of fish with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook fish, skin-side down, for 3 to 4 minutes or until skin is browned and crisp. Turn fish. Cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, combine cucumber, apple, onion, coriander and chilli in a bowl.
- Whisk sugar, lime juice, fish sauce and peanut oil in a small bowl until combined. Add 2/3 of the dressing to salad. Toss gently to combine.
- Serve fish with salad and lime wedges, and drizzle with remaining dressing (see note).
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 4 x 150g ocean trout fillets, skin on
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 2 granny smith apples, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- Lime wedges, to serve
Ocean trout on radish, apple and cucumber salad
Steamed trout with mango salad
Steamed fish with ginger, coriander and kaffir lime
Grilled fish with lime, fresh coconut and avocado relish
Cucumber salad with coconut-milk dressing
Grilled ocean trout with apple, lime and cucumber salad
A refreshing and simple fish salad
Nuoc cham chicken with noodle salad