How to Make:
- Combine the rind, paprika and chilli flakes in a small bowl. Sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over the fish fillets.
- Preheat a barbecue grill and flat plate on medium-high. Spray the corn, limes and fish lightly with olive oil. Cook the corn on the grill, turning, for 8 minutes or until lightly charred and tender. Cool slightly. Cut kernels from cobs.
- Combine the tomato, snow pea, avocado, watercress, coriander, corn kernels and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Cook the fish on the flat plate, turning, for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cook the lime halves on the grill, flesh side down, for 1 minute or until charred. Serve the fish with the corn salad and charred lime to squeeze over the fish.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2-1 teaspoonsdried red chilli flakes, to taste
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- 3 sweet corn cobs, husk and silks removed
- 2 limes, halved
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g snow peas, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 2 cups picked watercress sprigs
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice