How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine the buckwheat, coconut and pistachio in a bowl. Spread the buckwheat mixture over the prepared tray and bake, stirring once, for 5 minutes or until light golden.
- Arrange the watermelon, strawberry and raspberries on serving plates. Sprinkle each with a little of the buckwheat mixture and top with a dollop of yoghurt.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 2 tablespoons raw buckwheat kernels
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 800g seedless watermelon, skin removed, cut into wedges
- 250g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 125g fresh raspberries
- 190g (2/3 cup) natural yoghurt, to serve