How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a 20 x 30cm slice pan with baking paper, allowing the long sides to overhang.
- Place flour, baking powder, sugar, peanut butter, coconut butter and vanilla extract in a food processor.Process until coarse crumbs form. Add eggs and process until mixture just starts to come together.
- Use slightly damp hands to press mixture into base of prepared pan and smooth the surface. Use the end of a wooden spoon, dipped in flour to prevent sticking, to make at least 60 indents all over the base. Spoon the jam into a sealable plastic bag and snip off the corner. Pipe jam into indents. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
- Mix the vanilla bean seeds, salt and extra 2 teaspoons sugar in a small bowl. Gently rub with your fingertips until combined. Sprinkle over slice. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until light golden. Set aside, still in the pan, to cool completely. Remove from pan and cut into 20 pieces. Top with the extra jam and fresh raspberries, if you like.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 235g (11/2 cups) spelt flour
- 11/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 85g (1/2 cup) coconut sugar, plus 2 teaspoons extra
- 140g (11/2 cup) peanut butter with hemp seeds
- 35g (1/4 cup) coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 90g (1/4 cup) raspberry sugar-free jam or fruit spread, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 80g (1/2 cup) roasted unsalted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt flakes
- Fresh raspberries, to serve (optional)