How to Make:
- Combine the quinoa, chickpeas, salmon, tomato, sugar snap peas and rocket in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil and toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with pepitas.
Time for preparing:2 min. PT2M
- 130g (1 cup) cooked quinoa
- 125g canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 95g can pink salmon in springwater, drained, flaked
- 100g grape tomatoes, halved
- 40g sugar snap peas, trimmed, sliced
- 40g baby rocket
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pepitas, to serve