How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion and capsicum, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add the coriander root, garlic, cumin and chilli powder. Stir for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the mince. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add the tomato. Simmer for 6 minutes. Season. Stir in the coriander.
- Grease a 6cm-deep, 25cm (base measurement) ovenproof frying pan. Microwave rice for 1 minute. Place a tortilla in pan, leaning against side, forming a cup. Place an eighth each of rice and mince mixture in centre. Repeat with remaining tortillas, rice and mince mixture. Top with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- For salsa, microwave corn in a microwave-safe bowl, covered, on High for 3 minutes or until tender. Cut kernels from cobs. Combine with remaining ingredients. Scatter over tortilla bake. Top with sour cream.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander root and stem
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Mexican chilli powder
- 500g chicken mince
- 410g can Ardmona Rich & Thick Chopped Tomatoes & Paste
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 250g pkt microwave black rice
- 384g pkt (8) wholegrain tortillas, warmed
- 65g (3/4 cup) coarsely grated cheddar
- Low-fat sour cream, to serve Corn salsa
- 2 sweetcorn cobs, husks removed
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons drained pickled jalapenos, sliced, plus 1 tablespoon pickling juice
- 1 small lime, rind finely grated, juiced