Recipe: Prosciutto wrapped witlof leavesFinger food recipes
How to Make:
- Combine the cream cheese, tomatoes and garlic.
- Place 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture on the stalk end of each lettuce leaf, then top with a basil leaf.
- Wrap a strip of prosciutto around each leaf to enclose the cream cheese.
- Chill and arrange on a serving platter. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 250g Philadelphia Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped semi sundried tomatoes
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 24 witlof leaves or baby cos lettuce leaves
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- 12 thin slices prosciutto, halved lengthways
Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto
Prosciutto-wrapped dates with blue cheese
Creamy cannellini beans with prosciutto
Smashed chat potatoes with garlic & herb cheese and prosciutto
Easy no-stir mac and cheese
Prosciutto-wrapped egg rolls with pesto