How to Make:
- Combine the icing sugar, chilli flakes, sea salt and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan with a lid over high heat. Add the corn and cook, covered, shaking the pan occasionally, for 5 mins or until the corn has popped. Remove from heat.
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with the sugar mixture. Quickly toss to combine. Divide evenly among paper cones to serve.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) popping corn
- 20g butter, melted