How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Place bread on a baking tray. Brush both sides with 2 tablespoons oil. Bake for 5 minutes each side or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan. Cook haloumi, in batches, for 1 minute each side or until just golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Spread 1 side of each toast with pesto. Top each with a piece of haloumi. Season with pepper. Wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around haloumi and toast to secure.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until prosciutto is golden and crisp. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 12 slices ciabatta bread (see note)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250g haloumi, cut into 12 slices
- 1/4 cup sundried tomato paste
- 6 slices prosciutto, halved lengthways (see note)