Recipe: Indian lamb curryCurry recipes
How to Make:
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add onions and salt. Cook over a low heat, stirring often, for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in spices. Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add lamb and cook, tossing, for 3 minutes or until sealed. Add tomatoes and stock. Simmer partially covered for 20 minutes. Add sweet potato.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes until lamb is tender. Add beans. Cook for 6 minutes. Sprinkle with coriander. Serve with rice.
Time for preparing:70 min. PT70M
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 brown onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 750g diced lamb
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Massel beef stock
- 500g sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 200g green beans, sliced diagonally
- Steamed Basmati rice, to serve
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves