How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the cauliflower on the lined tray. Spray with olive oil spray. Season. Roast for 20 mins or until cauliflower is tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until onion softens. Add the curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. Stir in lentils and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 mins or until lentils are tender.
- Add beans to the lentil mixture with the roasted cauliflower. Stir until beans are tender. Top with coriander. Season.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 500g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (75g) tikka masala curry paste
- 1/2 cup (120g) dried red lentils
- 2 cups (500ml) vegetable stock
- 220g green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup coriander sprigs