How to Make:
- Place dates in a medium bowl and cover with water. Stand for 1 hour. Drain and discard seeds.
- Process pistachios until a fine meal. Add dates, desiccated coconut, coconut oil and matcha powder and process until mixture comes together.
- Roll 3 level teaspoons of mixture around raspberries into balls. Dust with matcha powder (optional)
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 12 Medjool dates
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons matcha powder, plus 1/2 teaspoon extra to dust (optional)
- 26 frozen raspberries (see note)