How to Make:
- Place banana and mango on a baking tray and freeze for 4-5 hours or until frozen.
- Using a food processor, process banana until smooth. Add mango and process until pale yellow and smooth. Place in a large piping bag fitted with a 1.5cm star nozzle. Pipe into cones to serve immediately, otherwise transfer to a metal pan, cover and freeze to serve at a later time.
Time for preparing:1L min. PT1LM
- 2 (large, very ripe) bananas, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 (large) mango, peeled, deseeded, chopped
- Ice cream cones, to serve (optional)