How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Place a baking tray in the oven. Grease a 2cm-deep, 22cm round (base) loose-based, fluted tart pan with coconut oil.
- Combine egg, hazelnut meal, cocoa, agave syrup and extra coconut oil in a bowl. Press firmly over base and side of prepared pan. Place pan on hot tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool completely.
- Make Avocado Mousse; Process avocado, banana, cocoa, vanilla and agave syrup in a food processor until smooth and combined. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold egg whites, in 2 batches, into avocado mixture. Spoon into pan, spreading to level. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Remove from fridge (see notes). Top with strawberries and raspberries. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, to grease
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 1/4 cups hazelnut meal
- 1/4 cup dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon dark agave syrup (see notes)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted, extra
- 125g strawberries
- 125g fresh raspberries Avocado mousse
- 2 small ripe avocados, chopped
- 1 large over-ripe banana, chopped
- 1/2 cup dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup dark agave syrup
- 2 egg whites