How to Make:
- Place dates, honey, cinnamon, peanut butter, cashew meal, coconut, sultanas and chia seeds in a food processor. Process until well combined and mixture forms a thick paste-like consistency.
- Place crushed peanuts in a small bowl.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Roll in peanuts to lightly coat. Place balls on a plate. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm. Serve (see notes).
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cashew meal
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts