How to Make:
- Place an upturned heatproof saucer on the base of a large saucepan. Fill one-third of the saucepan with boiling water and bring to a simmer over low heat. Grease a 1L (4-cup) capacity pudding basin with melted butter.
- Use an electric beater to beat the butter, golden syrup, marmalade and cinnamon in a bowl until pale. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in breadcrumbs, muesli, fruit and baking mix. Spoon into prepared basin and smooth the surface.
- Cut a 30cm-square piece of non-stick baking paper and a 30cm-square piece of foil. Place the paper on top of the foil and fold to make a wide pleat in the centre. Place the pleated cover over the basin, foil-side up. Tie a doubled piece of unwaxed white kitchen string under the rim of the basin to secure. Scrunch the paper and foil around the rim so they don't get wet.
- Place basin onto saucer in the saucepan. Add enough boiling water to reach two-thirds of the way up the basin. Cover pan with a tight-fitting lid. Simmer, covered, on medium-low heat, adding more boiling water as necessary, for 1 1/2 hours or until a skewer inserted into the pudding comes out clean.
- Remove basin from the pan and set aside for 10 minutes to rest. Turn onto a serving plate. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Time for preparing:90 min. PT90M
- Melted butter, to grease
- 125g butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 70g (1 cup) fresh gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 240g (1 1/2 cups) Healtheries Simple Apricot & Coconut Muesli
- 200g (1/2 cup) mixed glace fruit
- 225g (1 cup) Healtheries Simple Baking Mix
- Icing sugar, to dust