How to Make:
- Place dates, almond butter, cacao and coconut in a food processor. Process until mixture is finely chopped and comes together in a ball.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of mixture into balls. Place extra cacao on a large plate. Roll truffles in the cacao to lightly coat, shaking off any excess. Place in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use. Remove from fridge 10 minutes before serving.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 225g medjool dates, pitted
- 3 teaspoons almond butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao powder, sifted, plus 1 tbs extra
- 35g (1/2 cup) shredded coconut