How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 12-cup-capacity baking dish. Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Return to the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add brown onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add green onion and garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until wilted.
- Combine ricotta and stock in a bowl. Add to pasta with fetta, onion mixture, dill and lemon rind. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Spoon into prepared dish.
- Stack filo sheets together. Starting at one short side, roll up to form a log. Using a sharp knife, cut into 5mm-thick slices. Roughly toss filo to unravel slightly. Arrange over pasta mixture. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 500g dried large spiral pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, cut into 1cm slices
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g baby spinach
- 500g tub smooth ricotta
- 1 1/2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 5 sheets filo pastry
- Olive oil cooking spray