How to Make:
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cut sausage casings lengthways. Squeeze out sausage meat. Discard casings.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add sausage meat and onion. Cook, using a wooden spoon to break up sausage meat, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add pasta sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add feta, spinach and rosemary to remaining sauce mixture in pan. Toss over low heat until spinach has just wilted. Serve with pasta and bread.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 400g penne rigate
- 500g lamb sausages
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 690ml jar Italian tomato pasta sauce
- 75g Danish feta cheese, crumbled
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon rosemary paste
- Crusty bread, to serve