How to Make:
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 7 to 8 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a board. Slice thickly.
- Meanwhile, combine cucumber, tomato, capsicum, olives, mint, juice and remaining oil in a bowl. Add sausages. Toss gently to combine.
- Divide lettuce among serving bowls or airtight containers. Top with sausage mixture, then fetta, chickpeas and oregano. Serve with bread.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 (500g) thick lamb, mint and rosemary sausages
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 300g mixed baby tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup drained roasted capsicum strips
- 2/3 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 2 x 25g packets crunchy roasted lightly salted chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 4 slices white crusty bread, to serve