How to Make:
- Combine the extra virgin olive oil, finely chopped garlic, lemon juice and oregano in a bowl. Season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Remove 1/3 cup (80ml) of the mixture and set aside to use as a dressing. Brush the remaining olive oil mixture over the scampi.
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue to medium-high. In batches if necessary, cook scampi for 2 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Arrange lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta and olives on 4 plates. Top with the scampi, then drizzle with the reserved dressing and serve.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano
- 12 scampi (see note) or large prawns, halved lengthways, cleaned
- 2 baby cos lettuce, quartered
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, chopped
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 250g feta or marinated feta (see note), drained
- 1/2 cup (80g) kalamata olives