How to Make:
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Using a fork, separate noodles. Combine stock, oyster sauce and soy sauce in a jug.
- Heat a large, non-stick wok over high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Add onion, celery, carrot, capsicum and peas. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Add stock mixture and noodles. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Serve.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 350g packet fresh Singapore noodles
- 2/3 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 cup frozen peas