How to Make:
- Whisk tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, seasoning and salt and pepper in a jug.
- Place chicken in a large, shallow ceramic dish. Pour over marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place chicken in a single layer on 1 tray and potato wedges on remaining tray. Place chicken on top shelf, with potatoes underneath. Roast chicken and potatoes, turning once, for 25 to 30 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup Masterfoods BBQ Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons spicy barbecue seasoning (see note) or smoked paprika
- 12 (1kg) chicken wings, cut in half at joint
- 1kg frozen potato wedges