How to Make:
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat. Add the chicken, brown onion and garlic and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 5 mins or until mince browns. Add the curry powder and stir to combine. Add the broccoli, carrot and mushroom and cook for 3 mins or until vegetables start to soften.
- Add the stock, oyster sauce, tomato sauce and noodles. Cook for 2 mins. Add the peas and cabbage and cook until the cabbage just wilts.
- Serve the chicken chow mein sprinkled with spring onion and sesame seeds.
Time for preparing:6 min. PT6M
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Mince
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 100g broccoli, cut into small florets, halved
- 1 carrot, peeled, halved lengthways, sliced diagonally
- 100g cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) chicken stock
- 1/3 cup (80ml) oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 440g pkt ready-to-use Singapore noodles
- 1/3 cup (40g) frozen peas
- 200g Chinese cabbage (wombok), chopped
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted