How to Make:
- Heat oil in a heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook capsicum and zucchini for 1 to 2 minutes or until softened. Add paste. Cook until fragrant. Add chicken. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add rice. Stir to coat.
- Add stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, for 12 minutes or until rice is almost tender and chicken cooked through. Add beans. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until beans are tender. Remove from heat. Stir in coriander, lime juice and fish sauce. Set aside to cool. Divide between 2 microwave-safe airtight containers. Refrigerate.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 (150g) chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup jasmine rice
- 1 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 50g green beans, trimmed, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce