How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the pumpkin on the prepared tray and lightly spray with olive oil spray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well and return to the pan.
- Place rocket, garlic, parmesan and pine nuts in the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined. With the motor running, gradually add the oil and lemon juice in a thin steady stream until combined. Add the rocket pesto to the pasta and toss until well combined. Add pumpkin and ricotta and gently toss to combine.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 800g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 2cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 400g dried thin spaghetti
- 1 bunch rocket, ends trimmed, washed, dried
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 30g shredded parmesan
- 30g pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 200g fresh low-fat ricotta