How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spread pine nuts over a baking tray. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Return to pan. Add oil, garlic, basil and salt. Toss to coat.
- Divide pasta between bowls. Sprinkle with pine nuts and cheese. Season with pepper. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 500g penne rigate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese