How to Make:
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the eggplant and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until browned. Add the prawns and cook for 2 mins or until just cooked through. Add the pasta sauce and cook for 1 min or until heated through.
- Add the pasta to the eggplant mixture. Stir to coat. Divide among serving plates and top with basil.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 400g rigatoni pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 eggplant, cut into 2cm pieces
- 400g peeled green prawns, tails intact
- 420g jar Sacla cherry tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup basil leaves