How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line base of 9 x 1/2 cup capacity oval friand pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Place butter, coffee, water, chocolate and sugar in medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir flours, egg, coconut and Cherry Ripe into chocolate mixture and mix well. Divide evenly between prepared pans. Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Stand 5 minutes before turning onto wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar or cocoa powder before serving, if desired.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 125g butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 x 85g Cherry Ripe bar, chopped roughly