How to Make:
- Grease 6 x 1-cup (250ml), deep ramekins or ovenproof dishes. Divide the apples among the ramekins. Place a 30cm bamboo steamer (or large metal one) over a wok or saucepan of simmering water.
- Meanwhile, place the cake mix, eggs, butter and milk in a large bowl. Use an electric beater to beat on a low speed until well combined, then beat on a medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture evenly among the ramekins. Carefully remove the steamer lid. Place the ramekins in the steamer. Cover and steam for 30 minutes. Brush the puddings with the extra butter and sprinkle with the contents of the packet cinnamon sachet. Serve with the cream.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 800g canned pie apples
- 400g pkt Green's English tea cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 80g soft butter or margarine, plus extra to serve
- 2/3 cup (150ml) milk
- Double cream, to serve