How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 8 mini loaf pans. Use an electric beater to beat the butter and sugar until pale and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time. Fold in the flours, cinnamon and milk until well combined.
- Peel and coarsely grate the apple. Fold through the mixture. Divide among the pans. Smooth the surface. Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Leave in pans for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack placed over an oven tray to cool completely.
- Mix the icing sugar, vanilla extract and 1 1/2 tablespoons water in a small bowl until well combined. Spoon over the cakes and dust lightly with extra cinnamon.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 185g butter, chopped
- 2/3 cup (160g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra to dust
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- 1 gala apple
- 1 cup (150g) icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract