How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease four 1-cup capacity ovenproof ramekins. Coarsely grate apples into a large bowl. Add sultanas, brown sugar, flour and walnuts. Stir until well combined.
- Place spread in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%) for 1 minute or until melted. Dissolve coffee in boiling water. Stir into spread. Add eggs and milk. Mix well. Add coffee mixture to apple mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared ramekins until almost full. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Serve warm with fruche.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 2 granny smith or golden delicious apples, peeled
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil spread
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat milk
- 2 x 150g tubs vanilla creme fruche