How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 150°C/130°C fan-forced. Lightly grease an 8-hole, 3/4 cup-capacity mini loaf pan.
- Place chocolate, butter, milk and sugar in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in self-raising flour, plain flour, vanilla and egg. Pour mixture into loaf holes until three-quarters full. Top each with Cherry Ripe. Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of 1 cake comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out on to a wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, make ganache: Place chocolate and cream in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, or until melted. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally with a metal spoon, for 30 minutes or until a spreadable consistency.
- Spread ganache over cake tops. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve.
Time for preparing:50 min. PT50M
- 125g white chocolate, chopped
- 165g butter, chopped
- 1 cup Carnation light and creamy coconut-flavoured evaporated milk
- 1 1/3 cups caster sugar
- 1/3 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 85g Cherry Ripe bar, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted White chocolate ganache
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup pure cream