Recipe: Baked caramel cheesecakeCake recipes
How to Make:
- Brush a 24cm (base measurement) springform pan with melted butter to lightly grease. Place the biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely crushed. Add the butter and process until combined. Transfer to the prepared pan and press firmly over the base and side. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Place the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Add the eggs and process until well combined.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture into the biscuit base. Top with caramel. Pour over remaining cream cheese mixture. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until set. Turn oven off. Leave the cheesecake in oven, with the door ajar, for 2 hours or until cooled. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to chill. Cut into wedges and serve.
Time for preparing:70 min. PT70M
- Melted butter, to grease
- 1 x 250g pkt butternut snap biscuits
- 125g butter, melted
- 3 x 250g pkts cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 x 300ml ctn sour cream
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 x 380g Nestle Caramel Top 'n' Fill