How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parsley and chives in a bowl. Season both sides of salmon fillets. Press breadcrumb mixture onto flesh sides of salmon.
- Place salmon, skin-side down, onto prepared baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with mayonnaise, lemon wedges and salad.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 slices multigrain bread, crumbed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 4 x 200g salmon fillets, skin on
- olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- mixed salad leaves, to serve