How to Make:
- Place raspberries and juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat and stir through chia seeds. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 140°C or 120°C fan-force. Grease and line base and sides of a 20cm square cake pan.
- Combine oats, coconut, chopped macadamia, pepitas and sesame seeds in a large bowl. Place maple syrup and oil in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat for 3 minutes or until runny and combined. Add to oat mixture and stir until well coated. Spoon half into prepared pan. With wet hands, press down evenly. Dollop over raspberry mixture and spread evenly with spatula. Spoon over remaining oat mixture. With wet hands, press down evenly. Bake for 50 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack. Chill for 1 hour before cutting into 16 squares.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white chia seeds
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup macadamia, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 2 tablespoons MasterFoods® Sesame Seeds
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup macadamia oil