How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 230C/210C fan-forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Cut potatoes into 1cm-thick slices. Cut each slice into 1cm-thick chips.
- Cook chips, in 2 batches, in a large saucepan of boiling water, for 4 minutes. Drain well. Pat dry with paper towel to remove any excess moisture. Transfer chips to prepared trays. Drizzle with oil. Season with sea salt and cracked pepper. Toss to coat. Spread out chips to form a single layer.
- Roast for 50 minutes, turning during cooking, or until golden and crisp.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 1.25kg large sebago potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, cracked