How to Make:
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until soft. Add the broccoli, beans, zucchini and peas, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Combine the egg, milk and ricotta in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the vegetables. Reduce heat to medium-low. Lift the edge so that any uncooked egg runs underneath. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the frittata is almost set.
- Preheat grill on high. Cook the frittata under grill for 3-4 minutes or until just set. Top with the tomato and cheddar. Cook under grill for a further 2-3 minutes or until puffed and set. Cut the frittata into wedges and serve with baby rocket leaves.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 125g broccoli, cut into large florets
- 125g green round beans, trimmed
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 80g (1/2 cup) frozen peas
- 8 eggs, lightly whisked
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) reduced-fat milk
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 100g cheddar, coarsely grated
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve "