How to Make:
- Whisk eggs and ricotta together in a large bowl. Add zucchini, onion, tomato and basil. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly grease a 20cm (base) heavy-based, nonstick, flameproof frying pan. Heat over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until almost set.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Grill frittata for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and set. Stand for 2 minutes.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250g reduced-fat fresh ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 2 large zucchini, grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves "