How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 240C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of salted water and bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain well.
- Arrange potatoes on the lined baking tray. Using a potato masher, smash each potato so that it’s flattened but still holds together. Brush with the olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Bake the potatoes for 25 minutes or until crisp and golden. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, mix garlic, parsley, thyme, basil and cheese together in a bowl. Place a spoonful of the herbed cheese on each potato, then finish with a slice of prosciutto piled on top. Serve the potatoes garnished with watercress.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 12 chat potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves, finely chopped
- 150g fresh ricotta or cream cheese
- 12 slices Italian prosciutto
- 2 cups (50g) watercress sprigs "