How to Make:
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Heat oil in a large ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add prawns, oregano and half the parsley. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until prawns are pink and cooked through. Add tomatoes. Cook for 1 minute or until just starting to collapse.
- Top with feta. Place under grill. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until feta is heated through. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Serve with bread.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600g frozen small green prawns, thawed, peeled, tails intact, deveined
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Crusty bread, to serve "