How to Make:
- Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place pumpkin in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on high (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring halfway, or until tender. Mash until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Combine ricotta, nutmeg, cinnamon, parmesan, salt, pumpkin mixture and pepper in a bowl. Place 1 lasagne sheet on a board. Cut in half lengthways. Cut each rectangle into 8 squares. Repeat with remaining sheets. Place 2 level teaspoons pumpkin mixture in centre of 1 square. Lightly brush edges with water. Top with 1 square. Using a fork, press around edges to seal. Trim with a sharp knife. Transfer to prepared tray (see tip). Repeat with remaining pasta squares and pumpkin mixture to make 32 ravioli (see 'to freeze', right).
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat. Cook ravioli, in batches, for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Drain. Transfer to dishes. Cover to keep warm. 4 Meanwhile, make sauce Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Add sage. Cook, shaking pan, for 4 to 5 minutes or until deep golden. Remove from heat. Add lemon juice (be careful, as mixture will spit). Stir to combine. Spoon over ravioli. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 400g butternut pumpkin, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2/3 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 375g packet fresh lasagne sheets Butter sage sauce
- 100g butter, chilled, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice "