How to Make:
- Preheat a barbecue plate or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning, until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place apple, cabbage, onion, celery, rocket and dressing in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve sausages with mustard and salad.
Time for preparing:12 min. PT12M
- 12 thick pork and fennel sausages
- 2 pink lady apples, quartered, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red cabbage, shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced into 5cm lengths
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced diagonally
- 60g baby rocket
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- Dijon mustard, to serve "
Grilled ginger pork sausages and cabbage salad
Radish, carrot, cucumber and mint salad with pork sausages
Sausage and chunky apple tray bake
Cider and mustard braised sausages with roast veg
Chorizo skewers with apple and chickpea salad
Sausages with apple and leek gravy
Pork, fennel and sun-dried tomato sausages
Sticky chicken sausages with apple slaw