How to Make:
- Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of bread slices with 2 tablespoons oil. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and charred. Rub cut side of garlic over 1 side of each bread slice.
- Combine tomato, basil, vinegar, sugar and remaining oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon tomato mixture onto chargrilled bread. Serve.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Bertolli olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 2 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Pinch caster sugar "