How to Make:
- Drizzle the pork with 2 tsp of the oil and season. Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pork, turning, for 4 minutes or until browned, then transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan over medium heat. Add half the sage leaves and cook, turning, for 1 minute or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Chop remaining sage.
- Add butter and onion to pan. Season. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until golden. Add the apple and chopped sage and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the cider. Cook for 2 minutes or until reduced slightly. Stir in stock and mustard.
- Return pork to the pan. Simmer for 4 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Keep warm. Add the cannellini beans. Simmer, stirring and gently crushing some of the beans with the back of a spoon, for 3 minutes or until warmed through. Return pork and any resting juices to the pan. Sprinkle with crispy sage. Serve with the green beans.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 4 (about 220g each) French trimmed pork cutlets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh sage
- 20g butter
- 2 brown onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 Pink Lady apple, cut into thin wedges
- 375ml apple cider
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- Steamed green beans, to serve "