How to Make:
- Peel skin and white pith from 1 orange. Holding the orange over a bowl to catch any juices, segment the orange, then cut the segments into thirds, squeeze the juice of remaining orange into the bowl, then set both aside. Season the pork with pepper. Top each steak with 1 sage leaf and 1 prosciutto slice, then secure with toothpicks.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat. In batches, cook pork for 2 minutes each side until cooked through. Remove pork from pan and cover loosely with foil while you make the sauce.
- Add the juice and stock to the pan, then simmer over medium heat for 1 minute or until reduced by half. Add orange pieces and caperberries, then return pork to the pan for 1 minute to warm through.
- Toss beans with remaining 2 teaspoons oil, then serve with pork and orange sauce.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 oranges
- 8 x 75g lean pork leg steaks, lightly flattened with a meat mallet
- 8 large sage leaves
- 4 prosciutto slices, halved widthways
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 12 caperberries (see note)
- 350g green beans, trimmed, blanched "